Through working with many different businesses over many years, we've acquired expertise, skills and resources that can solve problems, create opportunities, and foster economic growth. In addition to our own business assistance programs, we are tied into networks of both public and private resources. If we can't help you, we can put you in touch with the people and agencies who can.
- Export Success - Global markets offer tremendous opportunity. This program, co-sponsored by WPS, the Wisconsin Department of Development, the International Center at St. Norbert College, and an international business consultant, has helped many businesses with their international sales efforts.
- Government Procurement Seminars - Government is a large purchaser of many products and services. These seminars, offered in conjunction with the Wisconsin Procurement Institute, explain the intricacies of doing business with both state and federal agencies.
- Manufacturing Assessment Assistance - In partnership with the Wisconsin Department of Commerce and area technical colleges, we help businesses design and implement continuous improvement programs by putting them in touch with resources that have specific expertise in manufacturing processes. In some cases, we provide financial assistance on a cost-sharing basis.
- Available buildings and Industrial Sites Listing - Need room to grow? We maintain a comprehensive listing of manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution facilities with more than 10,000 square feet that are currently available in our service area.
- Quality Certification Assistance - Besides improving competitiveness, quality certifications like ISO-9000 can open doors for business worldwide. Working with expert resources, we can assist our business customers in getting the training and certifications they need.
- Assistance in Developing Business Plans - A good business plan does more than provide direction, define goals and measure progress. It's also required when arranging financing. We use our experience and knowledge to help companies develop comprehensive, effective business plans on a cost-sharing basis.
- Company Expansion Loan Assistance - Under certain circumstances, we participate with other lenders to assist companies in arranging financing, interest note buydowns, and loan guarantees, for business expansions.
Need More Information?
Our staff can help businesses and communities find new economic opportunities within our service area. We want you to succeed. To learn how we can help, please contact our staff.
- State of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
- Wisconsin Department of Transportation
- Wisconsin Department of Tourism
- Wisconsin Economic Development Association
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
- State of Michigan
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Upper Peninsula Economic Development Alliance