Find out about projects we are working on.
- System Modernization Reliability Project
Seeking to improve service reliability, WPS plans a multi-year program to increase electric reliability in areas where customers have experienced significant outages.
- Hydroelectric Plant Relicensing Effort
WPS is currently relicensing the Grandfather Falls and Tomahawk Hydro Power Plants.
- Nitrogen Oxide Retrofit Projects
At WPS power plants, emission-control projects are underway to meet state and federal air quality requirements.
- Mercury Reduction Projects
At WPS coal-fueled power plants, emission-control projects are underway to meet state and federal air quality requirements.
- Weston 3 ReACT Emission Control Project
WPS will design, construct, install and operate an emission control system on Unit 3 at the Weston Power Plant site.