WPS offers valuable options and resources for your business, whether it's a small, family-run operation or a large industrial facility.
- Saving Energy
Get help managing your energy use and costs.
- Billing & Payments
Choose the billing and payment options that fit your business.
- Start or Stop Service
Request to start, stop or move your service.
- Services, Rates & Programs
Understand the price you pay for natural gas and electricity, and the options available to you.
- Outages & Service Problems
View real-time outage information within our service area.
Learn how to keep your business running safely.
- Your Farm
Energy information specific to your farm.
- Energy Information System
Energy information for our Interruptible, Market-Based and Gas Transportation customers.
- For Partners
Specialized information for our business partners.
- ENERGY Newsletter
- Business Connection
- Builders & Contractors
- Economic Development
- Emergency Responders
- Vendors & Suppliers
- "RT @Stacycole: How exciting! I will be emceeing this Women in Business event for the Portage County Business Council, Inc. on... http://t.c…"
- "Thanks to the Brown County officials & partners who met with us today to discuss outage processes & communications! http://t.co/8hIR8ID3jt"
- "RT @ENERGYSTAR: Woke up early to chat about how to save energy with your electronic gadgets on @wakeupwithal! Watch: http://t.co/GJ8leQZPrI"