Manage the energy service for your rental properties in one convenient location. When signed up for landlord reversion, you can:
- View average bill and usage information for your rental units.
- View and download property usage history reports.
- Modify your reversion and notification preferences.
Manage your properties
If you sell your rental property, you can
remove an owner agreement
so you are no longer listed as the owner of a property.
New landlords or property managers
- Notify us that you are the owner of a property by
completing an owner agreement.
- Make sure you select "Landlord reversion" on your owner agreement request.
Landlord reversion allows for energy service to be reverted to your name while a unit is vacant between tenants
and gives you access to manage your properties online. If you select "seasonal reversion" or
"no reversion", you will be notified when there is a tenant change, but you will not have access to manage
your properties online.
An e-mail notification will be sent when your request has been processed; typically within two business days.
Notifications for disconnected rental properties are currently being sent via phone rather than mail.
You will receive a call 5-7 days after disconnection, so we urge you to check your properties often to
protect against possible damage or unsafe conditions. If you have any questions, please