If you would like to apply for electricity and/or natural gas service to your business, please complete our online Commercial Service Application. This application can be used for the following requests:
- Installing new electric and/or natural gas service to your property.
- Upgrading existing electric and/or natural gas service at your property.
- Relocating existing electric and/or natural gas service at your property.
- Installing yard light(s) at your property.
4 Easy Steps for a Timely Service Installation
- Submit a completed Commercial Service Application 6 weeks prior to the excavation of your foundation.
- Submit your completed site plans and Electric and/or Gas Load Data Form within 3 business days of submitting your application. This information is needed to properly plan and design the service.
- Prepare your building site. These service installation requirements must be met prior to scheduling your service installation.
- Notify us when you have met the service installation requirements. We will then schedule your service installation, which will typically begin within 10 business days from the date of notification.
If you have any questions, please visit our frequently asked questions.