Severe weather can cause outages and other dangerous situations. Know how to stay safe and quickly report any problems.
- View Current Electric Outages
View real-time outage information within our service area. For power outage updates, follow us on Twitter @WPSstorm
- Report an Electric Problem
Report a power outage or electric problem online. You can also report your outage by calling us at 800-450-7240.
- Check Outage Status
Check on the status of a previously reported power outage.
- Street Light Problems
Report a street light problem and help keep our streets lit and safe.
- Gas Emergencies
If you smell natural gas, get out of the building immediately and call 800-450-7280.
- Tree Trimming
If you have trees that are growing into or have fallen onto power lines, call WPS.
- "Pwr restored to northern Door. Out from 1:05-1:40. Tree branch cause. TJS"
- "Line north of Sister Bay out. Tree limbs/winds suspected. Crews investigating. 1,600 w/o pwr in northern Door Co. TJS"
- "Gusty winds causing scattered pwr outages in northern wooded areas. http://t.co/HYJDrIPRUE tjs"