Severe weather can cause outages and other dangerous situations. Know how to stay safe and quickly report any problems.
- View Current Electric Outages
View real-time outage information within our service area. For power outage updates, follow us on Twitter @WPSstorm
- Report an Electric Problem
Report a power outage or electric problem online. You can also report your outage by calling us at 800-450-7240.
- Check Outage Status
Check on the status of a previously reported power outage.
- Street Light Problems
Report a street light problem and help keep our streets lit and safe.
- Gas Emergencies
If you smell natural gas, get out of the building immediately and call 800-450-7280.
- Tree Trimming
If you have trees that are growing into or have fallen onto power lines, call WPS.
- "1,950 WPS customers in the Lac Du Flambeau area are without power. Crews have been dispatched to find issue."
- "1,100 customers affected by outage in Town of Hazelhurst near Minocqua. Crews on their way. KL"
- "@rpfrontuto Hi! I tweeted 1:37pm Luxemburg had power & if WPS customers didn't have power they should call 800-450-7240. Let us know."