We understand circumstances can sometimes make it difficult to meet your monthly bills. If you have a past-due balance, use our online Payment Arrangements option to schedule monthly payments and bring your account up to date.
You Are Eligible for Payment Arrangements If:
- You have an active Wisconsin or Michigan residential account.
- You are not currently on a payment plan to pay off a past-due balance.
- You have not received a disconnection notice.
Other Things You Should Know
- Your request to make Payment Arrangements can be denied if you still owe money on a previous payment plan with us.
- If you do not make the payments in the Payment Arrangements agreement, your service may be disconnected.
If you do not meet the requirements listed above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The more quickly you contact us, the more likely we'll be able to make arrangements that work for you. If your problem is temporary, we're confident we can reach a suitable agreement. If your problem is likely to last for some time, we can work with you to explore payment assistance options.