Fast, free and easy, e‑Bill is also a greener way to pay
your WPS bill.
e‑Bill Paperless Billing & Payment eliminates your paper bill altogether — along
with the wastewater, greenhouse gas emissions, landfill, gasoline and tree-cutting
involved in producing, mailing and transporting it.
Once a month, WPS will send
you an email reminder to view your bill electronically. You can pay on the day of your choice
or schedule advance and recurring payments. You'll also have easy access to your bill payment
history and paid e‑Bills.
Save time, postage and check costs, while doing something good for the environment.
Enroll in e-Bill Already Enrolled? View And Pay e-Bills
Things You Should Know
- After enrollment, you will no longer receive a paper bill.
- You'll receive your first e‑Bill on the next scheduled billing date,
usually within 30 days of enrollment.
- You don't need to wait until you receive your first e‑Bill to make a payment.
You can schedule a payment on the day you sign up.
- For additional information, please review our e‑Bill Restrictions and Frequently Asked Questions.
If you're enrolled in WPS's Automatic Payment plan
- You'll have the option to transfer to e‑Bill's Automatic Payment option during your enrollment. You'll then be removed from the WPS Automatic Payment plan.