Please complete our online Residential Service Application to request electric and/or natural gas service. This application can be used for the following requests:
- Installing new electric and/or natural gas service to your property.
- Upgrading existing electric and/or natural gas service at your property.
- Relocating existing electric and/or natural gas service at your property.
- Installing yard light(s) at your property.
4 Easy Steps for a Timely Service Installation
- Submit a completed Residential Service Application at least 1 week prior to the excavation of your foundation.
- Submit a completed Property Site Sketch and Liability Waiver form along with your application, or within 3 business days of submitting your application.
- Prepare your building site. These service installation requirements must be met prior to scheduling your service installation.
- Notify us when you have met the service installation requirements. We will then schedule your service installation. It will typically begin within 10 business days from the date of notification.
If you have any questions, please visit our frequently asked questions.
Please Note: Additional "Winter Construction Charges" will be charged between December 1 and March 31, to help recover the additional costs associated with underground service installation during the winter months. (For Michigan customers, the effective dates are between November 15 and April 30).