Complete our convenient online applications for the following electric and/or natural gas service requests:
- Installing new electric and/or natural gas service to your property.
- Upgrading existing electric and/or natural gas service at your property.
- Relocating existing electric and/or natural gas service at your property.
- Installing yard light(s) at your property.
4 Easy Steps For A Timely Service Installation
- Submit a completed service application at least 1 week prior to any excavation.
- Submit a completed Property Site Sketch and Liability Waiver form along with your application, or within 3 business days of submitting your application.
- Prepare your building site. These service installation requirements must be met prior to scheduling your service installation.
- Notify us when you've met the service installation requirements. We will then schedule your service installation. It will typically begin within 10 business days from the date of notification.
If you have any questions, please visit our frequently asked questions.
Please Note: All service installation charges over $20 must be paid in advance of installation.