Severe weather can cause outages and other dangerous situations. Know how to stay safe and quickly report any problems.
- View Current Electric Outages
View real-time outage information within our service area. For power outage updates, follow us on Twitter @WPSstorm
- Report an Electric Problem
Report a power outage or electric problem online. You can also report your outage by calling us at 800-450-7240.
- Check Outage Status
Check on the status of a previously reported power outage.
- Street Light Problems
Report a street light problem and help keep our streets lit and safe.
- Gas Emergencies
If you smell natural gas, get out of the house immediately and call 800-450-7280.
- Tree Trimming
If you have trees that are growing into or have fallen onto power lines, call us.
- Emergency Procedures
- What You Should Know: Before Turning the Power Back On
- Restoring Power to Your Home
- Storm Safety
- Why Power Outages Occur
- "@CHCJoski Around 2:00 am. If you ever need immediate information our call center is open 24 hrs. 800-450-7240. Sorry about the outage."
- "@CHCJoski Outages all weather related. Green Bay specially poll hit by lightning. Crews worked in rough weather & still at it-LMP"
- "@kimberlyhaupt AM outages weather related. Lots of lightning challenges crews to restore power. Sorry I don’t have a better answer. LMP"