Severe weather can cause outages and other dangerous situations. Know how to stay safe and quickly report any problems.
- View Current Electric Outages
View real-time outage information within our service area. For power outage updates, follow us on Twitter @WPSstorm
- Report an Electric Problem
Report a power outage or electric problem online. You can also report your outage by calling us at 800-450-7240.
- Check Outage Status
Check on the status of a previously reported power outage.
- Street Light Problems
Report a street light problem and help keep our streets lit and safe.
- Gas Emergencies
If you smell natural gas, get out of the house immediately and call 800-450-7280.
- Tree Trimming
If you have trees that are growing into or have fallen onto power lines, call us.
- Emergency Procedures
- What You Should Know: Before Turning the Power Back On
- Restoring Power to Your Home
- Storm Safety
- Why Power Outages Occur
- "East Green Bay restoration time should be around 11 pm. Additional crews are coming to aide the restoration. LMK"
- "WPS crews are investigating outages on east side of Green Bay. Restoration times are unknown. LMK"
- "Info on change is on website.Fixed charge rises, use charge falls.Most resdential cust won't see much impact. - kas http://t.co/jTnmSFrFuv"