Severe weather can cause outages and other dangerous situations. Know how to stay safe and quickly report any problems.
- View Current Electric Outages
View real-time outage information within our service area. For power outage updates, follow us on Twitter @WPSstorm
- Report an Electric Problem
Report a power outage or electric problem online. You can also report your outage by calling us at 800-450-7240.
- Check Outage Status
Check on the status of a previously reported power outage.
- Street Light Problems
Report a street light problem and help keep our streets lit and safe.
- Gas Emergencies
If you smell natural gas, get out of the house immediately and call 800-450-7280.
- Tree Trimming
If you have trees that are growing into or have fallen onto power lines, call us.
- Emergency Procedures
- What You Should Know: Before Turning the Power Back On
- Restoring Power to Your Home
- Storm Safety
- Why Power Outages Occur
- "As cleanup from wind outages continues, remember to be safe. Avoid downed power lines! Assume they are energized. - kas"
- "Crews making progress, now 2200 out in 47 outages. Following continuing progress at http://t.co/68TfQmZaas"
- "High winds still causing havoc in north. Now 3700+ customers out in 55 outages. Addl crews sent to the area. No restore times available-kas"