Severe weather can cause outages and other dangerous situations. Know how to stay safe and quickly report any problems.
- View Current Electric Outages
View real-time outage information within our service area. For power outage updates, follow us on Twitter @WPSstorm
- Report an Electric Problem
Report a power outage or electric problem online. You can also report your outage by calling us at 800-450-7240.
- Check Outage Status
Check on the status of a previously reported power outage.
- Street Light Problems
Report a street light problem and help keep our streets lit and safe.
- Gas Emergencies
If you smell natural gas, get out of the house immediately and call 800-450-7280.
- Tree Trimming
If you have trees that are growing into or have fallen onto power lines, call us.
- Emergency Procedures
- What You Should Know: Before Turning the Power Back On
- Restoring Power to Your Home
- Storm Safety
- Why Power Outages Occur
- "WPS is seeing more outages due to strong winds. Let us know if you have an outage. Call us at 800-450-7240 to report it. -LMP"
- "High winds today. Electric outages may occur throughout area. Already scattered outages in north. Cell phone charged? Flashlights nearby?"
- "WPS power should be restored in Howard. if not, contact WPS @ 800 450 7240 and report your location. TJS"