Electricity is an important part of everyday life. So it's nice to know that you can rely on WPS to keep the lights on.
You can also count on us to provide the information you need to manage your energy costs. A good way to start is by understanding the rates you see on your monthly energy bill.
- Wisconsin Standard Electric Rates for Residential Services
Rate information and options for WPS electric customers in Wisconsin.
- WI Low-Income Assistance Fee
Frequently asked questions about the Wisconsin Low-Income Assistance Fee at WPS.
- Cool Credits Direct Load Control Program
Residential customers team up with WPS to reduce the electricity when there's extreme power demand or a system emergency.
- Time-of-Use Savings
Current Time-of-Use customers can view their electric savings hours and rates here. (Closed to new enrollments.)
- Three-Level Pricing Programs
Save on your electric bill when you shift your energy use to certain times.
- NatureWise® Renewable Energy Program
NatureWise offers earth-friendly energy from wind and biomass.
- Customer-Owned Renewable Generation
Information on installing your own on-site electric generating system.
- Money-Saving Electric Rates
Choose the electric rate that fits your lifestyle — and save.
- Fixed Cost Pricing
Learn about the fixed charge on your bill.