Listed below are the recent news releases from WPS.
News Releases 1 - 10 of 1229 (Page 1 of 123)
- Wisconsin Public Service Makes Decision on Weston Units 1 and 2
- 2014 WPS Volunteer Awards Recipients Announced
- Wisconsin Public Service supports Dam Safety Awareness Week April 7-12
- Wisconsin Public Service Requests New Electric and Natural Gas Rates for 2015
- Wisconsin Public Service May Accept Payment Arrangements to Keep Customer Utility Service On After Winter Moratorium Ends April 15
- 2014 WPS Farm Show set for March 25, 26, 27 at EAA in Oshkosh
- Low-Income Heating Assistance Still Available for Wisconsin Public Service Customers Who Qualify
- Local Communities Benefit from $1.8 Million of Support
- WPS Caldron Falls Flowage Drawdown Begins March 21
- Wisconsin Public Service to Retire Two Units at J.P. Pulliam Power Plant
- More News...
Other News Releases
If you would like to review an archive of news releases from WPS or other subsidiaries of our parent company, Integrys Energy Group, you can search the news release database on the Integrys website.