Listed below are the recent news releases from WPS.
News Releases 1 - 10 of 1270 (Page 1 of 127)
- 20th Year Recognition
- Grant Monies Available to Assist Emergency Responders
- Wisconsin Public Service Reminder: Contact 811 Diggers Hotline (WI) Or Miss Dig (MI) Before ANY Yard Project Involving Digging Begins
- Wisconsin Public Service Requests New Electric And Natural Gas Rates For 2016
- Wisconsin Public Service Continues To Award Grants For Habitat For Humanity Projects
- Wisconsin Public Service May Accept Payment Arrangements to Keep Customer Service On After Winter Moratorium Ends April 15
- Wisconsin Public Service supports State's Proclamation of Dam Safety Awareness Week April 5-11
- 2015 WPS Farm Show set for March 24, 25, 26 at EAA in Oshkosh
- Low-Income Heating Assistance Still Available for Wisconsin Public Service Customers Who Qualify
- Wisconsin Public Service Reminds Peshtigo River and Menominee River Users to Exercise Caution During Spring High River Flows
- More News...
Other News Releases
If you would like to review an archive of news releases from WPS or other subsidiaries of our parent company, Integrys Energy Group, you can search the news release database on the Integrys website.