Whether you like big-city culture or small-town living, our region offers the benefits of both. With 24 diverse counties and four distinct seasons, there's always something to do. From golfing to skiing, outdoor summer festivals to resort lodges, there are countless events and activities to enjoy each season.
Some of the most popular highlights from the region are:
- The Green Bay Packers - Wisconsin's 13-time World Champion football team.
- Golfing - We host five of the top 100 courses in the U.S., and one of the top seven courses in the world.
- Door County - One of the Midwest's premier vacation destinations, with shopping, cabins, outdoor activities, festivals, and more.
(Source: Saturday Evening Post)
- 300 miles of shoreline
- 10 historic lighthouses
- 42 outlying islands
- Five state parks
- 2,000 acres of cherry orchards
- Experimental Aircraft Association - The world's greatest aviation celebration at the AirVenture show in Oshkosh.
- Lake Michigan shoreline's - White sand dune beaches, including Whitefish Dunes, Point Beach State Forest and Kohler-Andrae State Park.
- Fishing on Lake Michigan - The number-one most visited water in Wisconsin, with more than 15 million fish stocked annually.
- Lakes, hunting and all things recreational for every season - Whether you're looking for a special spot in the woods, by the water, on a bluff, or near a quaint little town, Wisconsin has affordable cabins and cottages just for you.
Find more events and activities to do in the region and the State of Wisconsin on Travel Wisconsin's Event Calendar.